Platinum Desert Safari
You are cordially invited for fine dining dinner under the stars inside a Royal desert retreat on this ultimate Luxury Desert Safari. Your chariot is the luxurious Range Rover, the off-road vehicle of choice of royalty, the rich and famous.
Your expert Desert Safari Guide will lead you on a gentle journey through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in search of exotic native wildlife. A delectable dinner at your secluded private set-up nestled inside the exclusive grounds of the Royal desert retreat awaits you.
|Minimum Pax Required||04 Adult|
|Pick up Time||14:30 hrs – 15:30 hrs|
|Drop off Time||22:00 hrs – 23:00 hrs|
|Transport||Series 1 Land Rovers|
|Dress Code||Modest dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended|
- Hotel pick-up in an air-conditioned vehicle (shared)
- Pick up by Safari licensed driver / tour guide
- Dune Drive in Desert Conservation Camp
- Falconry Demonstration at an exclusive venue, only for our Platinum guests.
- Sunset canapés (White truffle infused custard, blue swimmer crab, caviar; Tea smoked lamb, sweet potato salsa, fennel, maldon sea salt en croute fine; Blackened salmon, kale slaw, corn tortilla, chipotle dressing) served with Sparkling Date Juice at an exclusive sunset venue.
- Camel rides, henna tattoo’s, private belly dance performance and aromatic shisha pipes available at the set-up
- Serene setting surrounded by exotic wildlife
- 6 course dinner including a choice between Grilled Salmon and King Prawns, Australian Angus Rib Eye Steak and many other delicious options.
- Dinner will be served at your private table around a desert Oasis, glittering with flame torch light
- A portion of your desert safari fee is contributed towards local conservation
- Bathroom Facilities
- A private car booking is required if travelling with children under 5 years old
- Children over 5 years old and under 12 years old will be accepted at the Child rate
- Entertainment may vary during Ramadan and religious holidays
- Pick up time and Drop off time may vary during Summer and Winter Season
- Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time.
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided